MAC 2009 Summer Collection: Naked Honey
Posted June 6, 2009on:
So we all know how innovative MAC is with their collections. From the creative names – to the packaging, MAC always manages to catch ones eyes. Now, MAC introduces their Limited Edition Summer Collection called, “Naked Honey”. This collection will be available June 11, 2009 in North America and July 2009 International.
Following the example of their fabled Queen, Cleopatra, Egyptians bathed in honey and milk. Queen Anne of England used it to silken her hair; from the Ancient Greeks to the Roman Empire, honey has never lost its regal, ever-amber lustre. We love the luxury of its sensual essence…but we also know that it’s a highly efficient and wholesome humectant and healer.
- THE COLLECTION:
- She’s a Star – Light neutral gold
- Queen Bee – Mid-tone apricot with multi-dimensional pearl
- Buzz – Dark copper brown with multi-dimensional pearl
- Crème de Miel – Frosty light yellow gold
- Pollinator – Mid-tone warm reddened peach with pearl
- Buckwheat Dark copper brown with multi-dimensional pearl
- Honey Light – Light peachy gold with shimmer
- Golden Nectar – Muted golden tan with gold shimmer
– Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
– Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
– High-Light Powder ($24.50 U.S. / $29.50 CDN)
A high-light powder specially created for the Naked Honey collection. It features an embossed honeycomb pattern — super-fine, impeccably pearlized. It creates soft high lights on cheek, brow, shoulders — anywhere on the body.
– Naked Honey Skin Salve ($18.50 U.S. / $22.50 CDN)
Formulated from honey, organic beeswax, sunflower oil, and other natural ingredients, this rich honey-scented and flavoured salve instantly moisturizers and helps recondition dry skin. Multi-purpose. Use everywhere.
– Naked Honey Hand and Body Cream ($22.50 U.S. / $27.00 CDN)
A sensuous cream made form bio-converted honey, shea butter, and vitamins C and E derivatives. Absorbs quickly for skin-softening moisture. Conditions, nourishes, protects. Use on all areas where ultra-moisture is called for.
– Naked Honey Body Wash ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
Formulated from bio-converted honey, this body wash cleanses the skin while providing the soothing and moisturizing benefits of lavender, narcissus, jasmine flower, and blue agave extracts. Provides a sensual, calming, cleansing experience.
– Creations: Naked Honey ($22.50 U.S. / $28.50 CDN)
An aromatic journey that traces honey’s fragrant heart back to summer’s sweetest blooms. Energy starts to buzz, spirits soar, light floral and woodsy notes float toward an electric finale. Sweet and sexy all the way.
– Creations: Africanimal ($22.50 U.S. / $28.50 CDN)
A scent that starts with a honey-ness that’s seductive and given its dash of pepper, not without spice. Add a dark kiss of bergamot and wood, an aromatic orgy breaks out to create a scent that’s all honey but far from sweet.